We offer both hand engraving and laser engraving by machine on jewellery and other objects. We can engrave by hand using 2d flatwork designs or drawings. Laser engraving can use either your 3d CAD files or 2d flatwork designs, but please note that the maximum object size that fits in the machine is 40cm by 20cm. We can engrave on metal, wood, stone, black jade, tile or plastic of minimum thickness of 0.5mm with our laser engraving machine. Unless engraving is very simple, we would submit artwork for engraving for approval by the client before going ahead.
Please email us at email@example.com for a quote. Please include photos and dimensions of the object and of the engraving. Objects to be engraved can be dropped off at our central London studio in Farringdon or sent by post. Our target turnaround time is 2-3 working days for laser engraving with hand engraving taking longer.
Engraving services we offer include:
• Engrave names of businesses using the font of your choice
• Engrave names and/or dates on objects including watches, pendants, rings or trophies
• Engrave logos
• Deep engrave crests and seals on signet rings
• Engrave patterns
• Engrave medical or electronic components for identification purposes
• Laser engrave fingerprints supplied using a professional kit or using a graphite stick and glossy photographic paper
• Remove engraving from metal items where the engraving is superficial
• Laser cut flat items from a sheet of metal of maximum 1.2mm thickness such as a pendant, earrings, cufflinks or keyrings
• Laser cut metal into complex shapes that conventional tools would struggle to do
• Laser mark designs, logos or even black and white photographs
• Laser mark barcodes, serial numbers and QR codes
• Laser mark fingerprints - see details above
• Laser mark by removing the top layer of the material to reveal a different colour underneath. This works well with coated materials such as anodised aluminium, foils, laminates and films. This procedure has been applied to the light grey star (shown right).