The Solidscape 3z Studio rapid prototyping machine works by building up the 3D model
by printing very thin layers of wax one on top of another.
There is then an after-curing process using a hot bath of oil to separate the wax
model from the support material.
The advantages of this machine over other machines are:
- The machine can produce all models including those with intricate hollow parts.
- The machine can produce several models at once.
- Solidscape machines are the most popular in the jewellery market.
- The wax models can be carefully soldered.
- There is no annual licence fee to pay.
- There are no restrictions on selling the machine to a third party.