The Revo machine creates its waxes by using two high precision drills to mill the
wax into the 3D shape in the stl file.
The Revo machine has a number of advantages over other machines in the market:
- It uses the same wax as is used for wax carving by hand. This wax is easy to cast
and can be filed down and soldered.
- The wax does not deteriorate when stored.
- The machine is relatively quiet and does not produce smells or heat.
- The waste it produces is non-toxic.
- It has low running costs.The machine has few moving parts, such that it has low maintenance
costs as there are few breakables.
- The machine will still produce models even if they have naked edges and are not booleaned
- There is no after-curing process
- There is no annual licence fee to pay.
- There are no restrictions on selling the machine to a third party.